MP4 also known as MPEG-4 AVC (Advanced Video Coding) is a compressed multimedia container format which simply means it can hold both video and audio files in smaller file size without major loss in quality.
Perhaps you downloaded some MP4 movies from online and recevied some priceless MP4 videos from family or friends. If you want find a way to preserve them better, you can try to burn MP4 to DVD.
Kigo Video Converter Ultimate is a professional MP4 to DVD burner which can burn MP4 videos to DVD folders, image (.iso) or DVD disc with beautiful menu templates for playback on DVD player or TV.
How to burn MP4 to DVD on your Mac
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to convert MP4 to DVD on your Mac ( Including Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later).
1. Download, install and launch the latest version of Kigo Video Converter Ultimate.
The software main interface will pop as shown below:
Three ways to add videos to burn:
(1). Click the Add button to add the files you want to burn DVD.
(2). Also through the menu item File-> Add File(s) to Burn DVD.
(3) Drag files to the list directly from your disc or other location.
2. In the drop-down list of Template, select a template as DVD menu for self-made DVD files. The selected template will be displayed in the following window, and you can choose one of your favorite menu styles.
After finishing setting the DVD menu, you can preview the videos to make sure that it is what you want.
3. Click the “Burn To”, and in the drop-down list select a output type such as Save as “DVD folder”, “Save as image (.iso)”.
Click the Folder to set the output path. You can use the default one or click Choose… to reset it.
4. When everything is OK, click Burn DVD now button to start the MP4 to DVD burning process.
More detailed info you can find from http://www.kigo-video-converter.com/video-converter-ultimate-mac/index.html