When you use the interleaved videos like the broadcast format or media format to make flash, you must deinterlace the videos first. With Kigo Video Converter Ultimate, you can make it easily.
- Add the interleaved video. If Kigo Video Converter Ultimate is ready, click the Add File(s) button on the Convert Video list. Select the interleaved video and click the Open button to the list.
- Check on the deinterlace settings. Click Kigo Video Converter Ultimate menu and select Preferences. Switch to Video Convert tab in the pop-up window and check on the option “Enable Deinterlace”.
- Set output format. Click to unfold the Profile drop-down list and select WAVE Audio as the output format in the Audio category.
- Start converting. Click the Convert Now button to start converting, and the converting progress will show on the Task/Pending/Converting list. After the conversion, you can get the output file from Task/History/Converted list.
- Kigo Video Converter Ultimate can also support video converting, web video downloading, screen recording, and DVD creating. Know more via http://www.kigo-video-converter.com/video-converter-ultimate-mac/
- Kigo Video Converter Ultimate supports AC3 pass through while converting DVD with AC3 (5.1) audio track.
- Kigo Video Converter Ultimate supports 2-pass-encoding to get better video quality while converting.
- Kigo Video Converter Ultimate supports MP4 flat and hint.
- The converted video files can be added to convert and upload to Youtube quickly.
When you stop the conversion in the pending list, the converting progress will be deleted from the list.